Oct 2, 2011

When is enough, enough.

I have said many times in many insistances that I have had enough, but I always go back for me. Is that a problem that I have or is that a normal reaction.
Enough is Enough, what does it really mean.
Parents say it to children when they have misbehaved all day long.
I have said it personally when I am tired of fighting and I keep telling myself enough is enough, I am leaving. But I never do.
I do want to leave my situation, I just do not have the strength to walk away from what I am going through and be on my own. Even though it does matter sometimes how many people are around me, I am the most loneliest person in the world.
I know if I had a true relationship with God, I know I would not feel that lonely. I am just so confused, living in the situation that I am living in is not really a great enviroment to help me keep on track with having a realtionship with God.
I can admit that I am miserable, I am not even sure what happiness and love is anymore. I have an idea of what I want out of life, but it seems so far away that I am not sure how about getting it back.
Do I just drop everything and walk away and have no where to go. Or do I fight it out here and try to make the best of it.
Wow, loneliness and confusion is one of the craziest thing to go through, sometimes there seems to be no way of letting go to what we call normality. Even though that normality is not the way you want to live your life.

No comments: